WELCOME!

Hi there! Welcome to my very miscellaneous blog. Here, I write about everything from mis-used words to gardening, to bad habits in society to going places and seeing things! Enjoy my ramblings.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Reading..Make that REQUIRED Reading....

At the moment, I am reading a very interesting book. It should be required reading for all citizens who wish to be intelligently informed about the choices they make, and how this country of ours came to be, and how all things political, governmental and corporate really work.

The title is: Secret Societies of America's Elite
From the Knights Templar to Skull and Bones

by Steven Sora



This book will inform you, probably anger and shock you, perhaps send you into fits of dismay and hopelessness, but ultimately, it will empower you. I have been studying about some of the revelations made in this book for some time, so I was less shocked than the rest of the mainstream public may be. Nonetheless, it has served to confirm what I have already learned, and in more depth. The author reinforces his credibility and proves his rigorous research with a prolific appendix of source notes.


Was I shocked in any way? Oh, yes...I was very surprised to see some family names from my own ancestry show up! Even though these names are on a "sideways" branch, such as distant cousins, rather than direct lineage, it was still a bit unnerving.


I do highly recommend this book as well as another along the same lines, but which goes into more depth on one specific secret society. That book is:
The Hiram Key by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors